AACR 2023: RenNano® Mice: A Heavy-Chain-Only Antibody Platform for the Generation of Nanobody Therapeutics
- RenNano® mice contain all human V,D, and J genes in situ with a modified murine constant region designed to generate HCAbs in vivo.
- RenNano® mice mount immune responses in response to multiple antigens.
- RenNano®-derived HCAbs exhibit diversity in germline gene usage and CDR3 length, and demonstrate high affinity and favorable developability characteristics.
- RenNano®-derived HCAbs are functional in vitro.
- RenNano® is a robust and powerful platform to discover HCAb/nanobodies for various therapeutic applications.